Bangladesh Navy Tide Tables (HP 002) is a nautical publication that contains daily predictions for high and low water throughout the year for 19 major stations around the coastal areas of Bangladesh. Tidal prediction derived from analysis of data observed and calculated through the harmonic analysis. This information includes:
- Predictions for high and low water for each day of the year for 19 major stations.
- List of the main harmonic constituents for the stations.
- Hourly tidal heights.
- Tidal levels and time difference for all Secondary Ports in relation to the relevant Standard Port.
List of Tidal Stations
- Karnaphuli River – Kalurghat
- Karnaphuli River – Sadarghat
- Karnaphuli River – Naval Berth
- Karnaphuli River – Khal No 10
- Karnaphuli River – KAFCO
- Karnaphuli River – Khal No 18
- Pussur River – Hiran Point
- Pussur River – Mongla Port
- Pussur River – Sundarikota
- Pussur River – Chalna Reach
- St. Martin’s Island
- Bakkhali River – Cox’s Bazar
- Kutubdia Island
- Satal Khal – Sandwip Island
- Bhasan Char
- Rabnabad Channel – Lalua (Charipara)
- Rabnabad Channel – Kuakata (Kauar Char)
- Kirtankhola River – Barishal
- Dakatia River – Chandpur
+ Add To Cart